Manali Leh Manali tour
Day 01: Arrive Delhi ( 570 kms / 14 hrs )
Meet on arrival in Delhi airport/ station and Transfer to manali by Volvo. Overnight travel by Volvo.
Day 02: In Manali
Morning Arrive in Manali and pickup to hotel, check in hotel. Afternoon visit half day tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Evening free to explore Manali market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Manali / Keylong / Sarchu ( 222 kms / 10 hrs )
Travel by surface from Manali to Keylong over Rohtang Pass (3980 m) & Baralachala Pass (4800 m) and passing through the several beautiful villages of Lahul Valley like Sissu, Gondhla and confluence of river Chandera & Bhaga at Tandi near Keylong. Enroute also visit 2 lakes Deepak & Suraj Tal. On arrival check in at camp. Overnight in camp.
Day 04: Sarchu / Tanglang la / Leh ( 220 kms / 8 - 9 hrs )
Morning after breakfast travel by surface from Sarchu to Leh enroute visiting a Pang More Plan and world 2nd highest motor pass Tanglangla and later drive continue to leh . On arrival check in at Hotel. Overnight in Hotel .
Day 05: In Leh - ( Monastery Tours )
After breakfast drive for full day sight seeing of Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monastery and Stok Palace Museum. Return to Leh in the evening. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Leh / Khardungla pass ( 5600M ) / Nubra valley ( Hundur ) ( 120 kms / 6 hrs )
Travel by surface from Leh to Hunder enroute visiting Khardongla pass (18400 ft), which is the highest motorable pass in the world 5600 m and has been recorded in the Guiness Book of World Records. Continue drive to Deskit visiting the Gompa and then further to Hunder. On arrival check in at camp. In the evening visit the sand dunes and optional bactirian camel ride. Overnight in camp.
Day 07: Nubra Valley – Tangste – Pangong Tso (Lukung) ( 270 kms / full day )
This one is mostly used by tourist interested to reach Pangong Tso directly from Nubra Valley. Major part of the ascend and descend towards Wari La from Agham Village is tough and roads are mix of average and bad. Second part about this route is that, you will very rarely spot a taxi or other vehicle, so in case of any exigency, help will be very very hard to find and will be available in some miles of distance, if any. Since, this route does not have much priority so you may most likely to find it either closed or in bad shape, especially the start of the season in June. For rest of the route beyond Shakti towards Chang La – Pangong Tso, it is the same route that is coming from Leh. It takes about 10+ Hrs to reach Pangong Tso from Nubra Valley via Wari La route, so start early in the day.
Day 07: Pangong Tso (Spangmik) – Tso Moriri (Korzok) ( 230 kms / full day )
Considering this route, as you read in the article referenced above, major part of this remote but most beautiful route of Ladakh in Changthang, runs on a dirt track due to absence of any road. Lukung – Spangmik – Man – Merak – Chusul – Tsaga does not have any road at all and have some really bad sections where getting through with low ground clearance is very difficult, especially before Tsaga La pass. Tsaga – Loma – Nyoma – Mahe is freshly laid tarmac where it will be easy to drive any kind of vehicle. Even the diversion road to Hanle from Loma is in very good condition barring few patches. For rest of the route condition you can always refer the Tso Moriri – On arrival check in and overnight at Camp..
Day 08: Tsomoriri to Manali ( 430 kms / full day )
Morning after breakfast check out from Camp. And transfer to Manali. Vai Sarchu , Rohtang pass pass. On arrival check in and overnight at Hotel.
Day 09: Manali - Drop
Morning free and afternoon transfer to Delhi By Volvo. The last day of tour and tour end in Volvo bus stand with sweet memory of leh ladakh.
Tour to Delhi - Manali - Leh with Tsomoriri to Leh - 09Days / 07Nights
Accommodation in mentioned or similar Hotel (as per package option), on twin sharing.
MAP basis throughout (Room with Breakfast & dinner only) – number of meals are equal to number of nights
All transfers & sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary by an independent vehicle ( Tempo )
Presently applicable taxes
Any air fare, bus fare or train fare
Meals other then mentioned
Local guide, Monument fee, entrances fee
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
50% advance to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
Balance 50% before 15 days from the Tour Starts.
Check In / Checkout time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
All the above mentioned rates are per person rates on twin sharing
For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office.
Rooms holding shall be for a period of 72 hours only.
The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 15 days RS.500 Per Person are chargeable as communication charges
1. Kindly note that names of hotels mentioned in the proposed hotels only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In case the accommodation is not available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
2. Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
3. We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
4. Himalayan National Park at Kufri and Advance Studies at Shimla, Roerich Art Gallery and State Museum are Closed at Monday.
5. Rohatang Pass is closed on Tuesday for general tourists but the travelers who want to travel to Lahaul, Leh and Spiti can move even on Tuesday.
6. Please note the Readymade packages are designed strictly on the detailed itinerary being attached any extra sightseeing and excursion is subject to a supplement cost as per the actual.
7. It is mandotry to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in all hotels for security reason.
Note: Please note these package does not include cost of Rohtang excursion because Non Himachali Vehicls are not allowed to do Rohtang excursion as per Himachal government Notification
• 10% before 15 days from date of departure
• 25% before 7 days from dated of departure
• 50% within 7 days from date of departures
• 100% within 48 hours from date of departure.